Whether you’re a Valentine’s Day “Hater” or “Dater” come celebrate with us at our Healdsburg Tasting Lounge. We will be offering two special flights for you to choose from: the “Haters Flight” or the “Daters Flight.” Both flights conclude with a delicious food bite, expertly paired with your final wine.
Where: Healdsburg Tasting Lounge
Cost: $15 per person/ Complimentary for club members
If you have any questions or would like more information please call us at 707-431-9400.
Calling all cheese and wine lovers! Join La Crema’s Chef Tracey Shepos to learn how to create a perfectly balanced and beautiful cheese and wine plate. Chef Tracey will also be leading a Chèvre making demonstration as you enjoy the cheese plate masterpiece you’ve created. We will be sending you home with some goodies so you can show off what you’ve learned at your next social gathering.
Where: Estate at Saralee’s Vineyard
Cost: $50 per person / $40 per club member
RSVP: Required – please contact email@example.com or 707-522-6497
If you have any questions or would like more information please call us at 707-522-6497.
Barcelona to Barcelona
September 8 – 18, 2017 | 10 Days
Oceania Cruises’ Riviera
Prices start at $3,374 and include roundtrip air
– 10-Day Mediterranean cruise on luxurious ship, Riviera
– Finest cuisine at sea, served in a variety of open-seating restaurants, all at no charge
– Gourmet cuisine curated by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin
– Free Internet package PLUS your choice of FREE shore excursions, FREE beverage package or $400 per person shipboard credit with OLife Choice
– Wine program hosted by Don Hartford (Hartford Family Winery President & Co-Owner) and Hailey Jackson Hartford Murray (Certified Wine Specialist)
– Private onboard wine program with Welcome Reception and Group Dinner in Specialty Restaurant
– Winetasting Seminars led by Don Hartford and Hailey Jackson Hartford Murray featuring La Crema Winery Pinot Noirs and single-vineyard Pinot Noirs from Hartford Court
Wine Program Highlights:
– Cruise hosted by Sonoma Magazine’s CEO, Steve Falk
– Onboard wine education program featuring the wines of Hartford Court and La Crema
– Personally escorted by Don Hartford, Jennifer Hartford, Hailey Jackson Hartford Murray
– Private events including a Welcome Reception, wine tastings, and winemakers’ dinner
– Exclusive optional 2-night pre-cruise package in Barcelona with full day tour to Penedés wine appellation
– Access to private wine and food-focused shore tours in Palma de Mallorca and the wine regions of Chateauneuf du Pape and Tuscany including visit to 100-point rated winery Tenuta dell’Ornellaia
– Free pre-paid gratuities and $150 shipboard credit for early bookers
La Crema Wine Program:
Explore five distinct Pinot Noirs from five wine regions of California and Oregon, including a seated tasting of La Crema’s Russian River Valley Pinot Noir, its Anderson Valley, Carneros, Sonoma Coast and Willamette Valley of Oregon Pinot Noirs.
The tasting will be led by Hailey Jackson-Hartford Murray, a co-owner of La Crema Winery and Certified Wine Specialist. Hailey will describe key characteristics of each of the five regions and the wines made from that region against the back drop of a spectacular photo montage of each region’s vineyards.
Sept 8 – Barcelona, Spain
Sept 9 – Valencia, Spain
Sept 10 – Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Sept 11 – Cruising the Mediterranean
Sept 12 – Valletta, Malta
Sept 13 – Palermo (Sicily), Italy
Sept 14 – Naples / Pompeii, Italy
Sept 15 – Florence / Pisa / Tuscany (Livorno), Italy
Sept 16 – Monte Carlo, Monaco
Sept 17 – Provence (Marseilles), France
Sept 18 – Barcelona, Spain
Purchase Tickets Here: http://foodandwinetrails.com/sonomamag2017