There are so many things that I love about summertime, the weather, the long days, the warm nights and of course all of the al fresco dinning options. Most notably, picnics. Summertime is the perfect reason to have a lazy picnic full of sunshine, good food, great friends and of course delicious wine. Here are my picks from Pottery Barn that will help you create the perfect picnic.
La Crema’s Picnic Product Guide
1. The picnic basket is the number one priority for a successful picnic and this basket has everything you need including utensils, plates and enough space for all the picnic food supplies.
2. In my opinion a picnic is not really a picnic without cheese. This beautiful cheese board is big enough to hold all the cheeses you can handle.
3. Once you have your basket and your cheese board, you need something to keep your beverages cold. This champagne bucket has both style and function and is not only for champagne, you can chill water, sodas and wine in it.
4. A big pitcher is a must for lemonade, ice tea or even sangria. The matching wine glasses are perfect for a summertime crisp white wine.
5. These gingham napkins are the quintessential motif for the perfect picnic. Bonus, if you get the matching table cloth, that can stand in for your picnic blanket.
6. Skip the paper plates at your picnic and instead go for these beautiful melamine serving trays.
7. What better way to enjoy a picnic outside than by taking part in some outdoor games. This bocce set is sure to get you and your friends in the festive spirit. Plus it will help you work up an appetite for all of your picnic goodies.
8. Last but certainly not the least, no picnic is complete without wine. Here are my picks for a picnic – a crisp and refreshing La Crema Pinot Gris or Pinot Noir Rosé. Both are sure to compliment your picnic spread and help you celebrate the best of summer.