Spooktacular Halloween Table Setting
Want to create a festive table setting this Halloween that will delightfully frighten your guests? This easy as pie table setting is perfect for fall and can be used for Thanksgiving as well (minus the spiders and spiderweb, of course).
- Roll of burlap.
- Roll of black and white twine.
- 8-12 real or fake pumpkins.
- Bag of fake spider web.
- Package of fake spiders.
- Spooky owl.
- La Crema Pinot Noir.
- Use a roll of burlap to cut a custom table runner. We used two strips because our table is wide.
- Adorn the table with pumpkins. They can be fake or real but make sure to get a variety of sizes and colors.
- Spread fake spider webs across your pumpkins. The trick to making the web look real is to use a very small amount of the fake web and to pull it apart until it is super thin!
- Use the black and white twine to tie a bow around your napkins and place on your plates.
- We used black and grey napkins from west elm and black and white dishtowels underneath the plates to add more pattern and texture to the table.
- Uncork a bottle of La Crema Pinot Noir and enjoy.